Sunday 11 September 2022 – 08:19
Here are the weather forecasts established by the General Directorate of Meteorology for Sunday, September 11
– Fairly hot weather in the interior of the country.
– Abundant low clouds, in the morning and at night, on the Atlantic coast with misty formations or local drizzles.
– Unstable outbreaks with showers or thunderstorms in places on the Atlas, its neighboring regions, the Phosphates plateaus, the Rif and the Oriental.
– Minimum temperatures of around 14/20°C on the Atlas and the coasts, 24/30°C on the South-East, North-East and south of the southern provinces and 20/25°C usually elsewhere.
– Rising maximum temperatures.
– Seas fine to slightly choppy in the Mediterranean, slightly choppy to choppy on the Strait and between Cape Spartel and Dakhla and choppy elsewhere.