If you loved the narrative adventure Backbone released in February 2022 on the eShop, you will be able to discover its universe in more detail with its prequel just announced by Raw Fury. named Tails: The Backbone Preludesthis new narrative adventure featuring anthropomorphic animals will see the light of day in the course of 2023. First expected on PC, we are still awaiting confirmation for the console versions.
About the game:
Tails: The Backbone Preludes is a post-noir, multiple-choice narrative adventure game centered around a series of intertwining vignettes about change, circumstance and consequence. Guide four different characters through formative moments in their lives, all set against a beautifully pixelated dystopian Vancouver inhabited by anthropomorphic animals.
Main Features :
- A Powerful Tale of Growth and Change – Experience the key moments in the lives of the main players, set them on a path to self-realization or even destruction, and experience the growing pains of a world in dawn of irreversible change.
- Four Stories, United by a Common Future – Explore the complex stories of Backbone alumni Howard, Clarissa and Renee, and meet Eli, the scientist who made a shocking discovery that will change the world.
- Designed to be replayed – An all-new tree-based interface lets you track your choices, not only as you play through each story, but also each time you come back for a new playthrough.
- Play Your Way – Return to the dystopian world of Vancouver to learn more about your favorite characters, or start at the beginning – you can play Backbone and Tails in any order.
- Gorgeous Graphics – In the much-loved pixel art style, players can revisit iconic locations like Gastown, and explore new spaces like luxury homes and cozy college dorms.
- Another Soundtrack – Doom jazz makes a triumphant return in an all-new original Danshin soundtrack, which seamlessly accompanies each story’s themes and characters under a single melody.