Mountain bikingCyclist Mohamed Zerhoun of the Agadir mountain bike club (MTB) won the Mansouria Grand Prix organized on Sunday by the Mansouria water sports club under the aegis of the Royal Moroccan Cycling Federation.Mohamed Zerhoun was crowned in the category Elite after crossing the distance of 65 km in 1h 52min 49sec, ahead of Abdallah Hida of the Association
Cyclist Mohamed Zerhoun of the Agadir Mountain Bike (MTB) club won the Mansouria Grand Prix organized on Sunday by the Mansouria Water Sports Club under the aegis of the Royal Moroccan Cycling Federation.
Mohamed Zerhoun was crowned in the Elite category after crossing the distance of 65 km in 1h 52min 49sec, ahead of Abdallah Hida of the Association Génération Demnate (1h 56 min 38sec) and Hicham Taarabti of Moghreb Tetouan (1h 57min 35sec).
In the U23 category, the title went to Youssef Ismaili (Club Agadir de VTT) with a time of 1h 55min and 28sec, while the title in the junior category was won by Youssef El Ghrissi (Jeunesse de Souk Sabt de VTT), who covered the distance of 40 km in 1h 33min 13sec.
Among the masters, Jero Emmanuel Henri (Club Casablanca de VTT) won in 2h 15min 50sec.
Among the ladies, Wissal Baoubo of the Agadir Cycling Youth came in 1st place in the “hope A” category by covering the distance of 40 km in 1 hour 48 minutes and 9 seconds, ahead of Lisa Douy (Association jeunesse Souk Sabt ), in 1h 53min and 38sec and Chaymae El Hamri (Club Casablanca de VTT) with a time of 2h 59sec.
Here are the results of the Mansouria Grand Prix:
– Elite (65 km):
– Mohamed Zerhoun (Agadir Mountain Bike Club): 1h 52min 49sec – Abdallah Hida (Association Génération Demnate): 1h 56 min 38sec – Hicham Taarabti (Moghreb Tetouan): 1h 57min 35sec
– U23 (65 km):
– Youssef Ismaili (Agadir Mountain Bike Club): 1h 55min 28sec
– Chakir Bab Allah (Amal Souk Sabt): 1h 55min 48sec
– Bilal Arid (Youth Souk Sabt): 1h 57min 35sec
– Masters (65 km):
– Jero Emmanuel Henri (Casablanca Mountain Bike Club): 2h 15min 50sec
– Cayleb Water (Club the golden wheel of Mohammédia): 2h 15min 50sec
– Abdellatif Haradi (Amal Souk Sabt): 2h 17min 37sec
– Youssef El Ghrissi (Youth of Souk Sabt mountain biking): 1h 33min 13sec
– Merouane Daoudi (Association Generation Demnate): 1h 33min 13sec
– Ayman Qissouni (Agadir Yacht Club): 1h 40min 59sec
– Ladies (40 km):
– Wissal Baoubo (Youth Agadir cycling): 1h 48 min and 9sec
– Lisa Douy (Souk Sabt Youth Association): 1h 53min and 38sec
– Chaymae El Hamri (Casablanca Mountain Bike Club): 2h 59 sec.