– Advertising –
Microsoft Stream is a video platform for Microsoft 365 that allows users to create, view, and watch videos, and even watch videos on the go. It offers built-in intelligence features, integration with Microsoft 365 apps and IT management, and security features essential to running a business. Since its creation, the application has received many features as well as updates, all aimed at improving the user experience.
Today, Microsoft announced that it has mobile app redesign which is now available for iOS and Android users in beta. The redesign adds a new mobile experience that includes “a comprehensive design refresh, seamless access to Stream (Classic) and Stream (on SharePoint) videos, a personalized home stream, and a richer video viewing experience.”
Here is the full feature overview of the newly rebuilt app:
– Advertising –
- Use your personalized home feed to return to previously shared videos, meeting recordings, and collaboration updates.
- Search all videos in the organization using a keyword or the author’s name.
- Find missed appointments via the filter dedicated to appointments on the home page.
- Mark important videos as favorites and find them anytime in the library section.
- Share useful videos with your colleagues at the touch of a button.
- Seamlessly access Stream Classic and Stream (on SharePoint) video content.
On top of that, you can now easily search for clips in your organization using the app, mark them as favorites, and share them with your colleagues. However, some features will not be available in both the beta and the general version, such as video recording, downloading, and offline downloads. They are expected to reach general availability in 2023.