NIS-America is proud to announce today the investigation game Process of Eliminationwhich will be released for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 at spring 2023 !
The Duke Quartered, a serial killer infamous for having murdered over a hundred people, has thrown the country into chaos because of his despicable acts. To put an end to his massacre, the Detective Alliance, made up of the best investigators from around the world, come together to lift the veil on the identity of the killer.
However, during a series of unforeseen events, a young but remarkable detective named Wato Hojo accidentally finds himself in their investigation. By joining the alliance on the mysterious island of Morgue, with the aim of carrying out the investigation on the Duke Quartered, he makes a macabre discovery: the killer is among them! Will these detectives manage to prove their innocence and discover the identity of the person behind the Duke Quartered?
- The Sign of the Fourteen : Team up with 13 other detectives, each with their own unique abilities, tools, and personality. Explore the island of Morgue and take part in dialogues of choice, in order to obtain useful evidence to solve the cases.
- A hidden investigation : Conduct the search on an interactive map of the crime scene. Use your “Denouement” skill to gather crucial information, predict the future and piece together clues to put all the pieces of the puzzle together to solve each murder.
- Island of Fear: Morgue Island is the secret headquarters of the Detective Alliance. Many mysterious and dangerous areas make it up. Explore a variety of bustling locations such as the Labyrinth, Research Center and Alliance Mansion to find clues to the Quartered Duke.
Contents of the physical edition :
- The game Process of Elimination
- The game’s digital soundtrack for download
- The mini art book
- Release date : Spring 2023
- Platform(s): Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4
- Gender : Investigation game
- Player(s): 1
- Text : English
- Voice : Japanese
- PEGI: 16
- Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software